We are currently supporting one of our global Facilities Management clients in seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to fill a critical 2IC role supporting the NZ Senior Finance Business Manager, based in Onehunga, Auckland.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring key project delivery within budget and timeframes.
About the Company: Our client delivers products, services and solutions that increase energy efficiency and lower operating costs in manufacturing plants and buildings for their customers worldwide. Operating from more than 500 locations in more than 150 countries, they are a leading provider of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, fire and security systems.
About the Role:
Areas of Responsibility:
- Accurate and timely production of financial and management reporting.
- Support management of the company’s overall financial position in alignment with financial targets.
- Management of AP/AR, Payroll, Financial, and Management Accounting functions.
- Compliance for the company against all reporting and accounting related functions.
- Keeping track of all expenses, liabilities and projected costs and ensuring costs incurred are appropriately allocated and recharged.
- Assisting in preparation & presentation of Management Accounts Pack, Forecasts and Budgets with commentary on variances against budget, forecast and other KPI’s.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Assist in managing cashflow forecasting.
- Monitoring of working capital incl. Debtors & Creditors Analysis.
- Managing the accounting aspects of payroll related to a services organisation.
- Ensuring effective controls are in place and that risks/opportunities are accurately reported.
- Risk management on commercial operations and insurance.
- Liaising with offshore shared service centres.
Essential Background, Skills & Experience:
- Effective in collaborating with multiple stakeholders (PMs, Senior Leadership, Finance, Admin).
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement.
- No less than 5 years’ experience working on varying sizes of projects.
- ‘Pronto’ ERP experience would be advantageous.
- Understanding Sox requirements and internal controls
- Solid understanding of project governance fundamentals.
- Demonstrable experience in improving governance, processes and inefficiencies.
- Analytical with problem-solving focus including
- analysing data and information and reporting results.
Desirable Qualifications or Experience:
- Tertiary degree and CA (or equivalent qualified)
- 5 years’ experience in one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
- Service experience preferable.
- Utilising multiple ERPs (Pronto, Xero, iScala) and HFM/OneStream
- Advanced Excel skills
If this role looks like a perfect match to your next career step please don’t hesitate in submitting your application or contacting Mark McCulloch on 09 303 4455, quoting reference #129501.