Our client is a successful software development house who are world leaders in their field. Their product is unmatched within the industry, as exemplified by their rapid growth and work with international clients. They are now seeking a Software Onboarding Specialist to join their outgoing and incredibly supportive team.
Job Title: Software Onboarding Specialist
Job Type and Hours: Permanent, full-time
Location: Albany, North Shore
As a Software Onboarding Specialist, you will get to be involved in a wide range of activities to support customers as they come onboard with the suite of software products. Duties include:
- Helping customers move through the onboarding process
- Assisting with the configuring of software for new customers
- Running online training sessions to help customers get the most out of the software
- Suggesting improvements and providing input into product development
- Optimizing workflow
The successful candidate:
- Will hold a university level or equivalent qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident with numbers – a familiarity or interest in software or systems would be beneficial
- A positive, can-do attitude and bright personality – somebody who can add value to the team and get involved
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic work culture – from the office pool table and regular team competitions to the relatively informal dress and flexible hours, they aim to have fun whilst at work
- A firm belief in letting people develop into a role that plays to their strengths and improves their weaknesses – progression and development are strongly encouraged
- Opportunities to get involved in other areas of the business
- A highly competitive salary
If you are a motivated, switched on, and confident professional ready to take on the challenge, please APPLY today!