Do you want to build your career in the IT space or get into the software industry?
We are looking for a confident, tech savvy Support Analyst to join this ever-growing company who specialise in software solutions for the glazing industry.
This is not your typical call centre or help desk support role, and previous software support experience isn’t a strict requirement.
The support staff are very highly valued and considered an integral part of the business. The support team are provided with the skills, independence and resources to ensure that customers in turn love their software solutions, and have a fantastic experience.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting a wide range of problems, every customer is different with new challenges
- Configuring software for new and existing customers
- Testing and suggesting software improvements
- Building great relationships with the testing and onboarding teams
- Input into product development
- Helping us improve our internal processes
- Permanent opportunity with a competitive salary
- Smart Team & beautiful offices, with a fun and inclusive work culture
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, genuine growth opportunities
- Relatively informal dress code and flexible hours, you can quickly see that we want to have fun creating great software in a relaxed environment.
- Work from home flexibility
- Offices in NZ & UK (London)
- Pool Table, Foosball Table & Board Games galore
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have strong problem skills and the ability to troubleshoot with confidence
- Enjoy a hands-off management style
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Have a sound understanding of basic mathematics to be able to confidently discuss mathematical calculations over the phone with customers
- Have a genuine passion for customer service
To join their high performing, dedicated Albany team, then click apply today!