Our client is a market leader in the audio-visual automation industry. They have gone from strength to strength and have become a leading provider of end-to-end technology solutions throughout New Zealand, Australia and the Asia Pacific. Right now, they are seeking a switched on and accurate Office Administrator to join Alexandria, based offices.
As an integral part of their team, you will be providing direct support to their Operations and Project Delivery Team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary on offer
- Large, growing company with an international presence.
- Monday to Friday, standard business hours
- Central location
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Welcoming and close-knit company culture
- Supportive, forward-thinking management
What you’ll be doing?
- Manage general service providers and manage office supplies
- Coordinate and manager fleet vehicle registrations, warrant of fitness, repairs and insurance claims
- Manage stock by receipting in hardware and ensuring stock takes are completed as required
- Create Job Task in required Toolsets and initiate & follow up on procurement.
- Working with the PM, schedule resources for delivery
- Arrange all travel in conjunction with the Technical Operations Manager
- Ensure all hardware and required tools are shipped to site as required.
- Compile Health and Safety SSSP’s and undertake reporting as required.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
- Ideally 3 – 5 years’ experience in administration
- Proficient in all MS Suite
- Have a keen eye for detail and be deadline driven
- AroFlo experience would advantageous but required
Now’s your opportunity to grow within a fast-paced company! To register your interest please apply directly through this advertisement. For any questions, please contact Lara Evans – email@example.com