Our client is a NZ owned and operated furniture specialist company. For the past 30 years they have successfully supplied specialised furniture and complete fitouts to hospitality, medical and aged care facilities nationwide. They are growing rapidly and having acquired a new factory in Henderson are seeking a motivated Trainee to join their upholstery team.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a company at the height of its growth
- Opportunity to learn an in-demand trade from some of the best!
- The perfect opportunity for an entry level person to join the workforce
- Fantastic company values – small enough to care, but big enough to grow within
- Henderson location – miss the Auckland CBD traffic
- Competitive hourly rate
- Close knit team culture
- Monday to Friday work
- Willingness to learn and an excellent attitude
- Ability to follow instructions and processes
- Motivated, reliable, and committed
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Physically fit – you will be on your feet a lot and doing heavy lifting
About the role
- Cut rolls of fabric from existing patterns
- Unpick and create patterns for refurbishing of upholstered furniture to a high standard.
- Lifting and rolling out fabric rolls, lifting to 25kgs.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and develop a diverse range of products
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with an even brighter future! To register your interest click the apply button. For any questions or a confidential chat, please contact Lara Evans – email@example.com or 0212466017.