As a Technical Representative, you will be providing inbound and outbound support, education and guidance to customers in the deployment and maintenance of internet services across New Zealand. Your main focus will be assisting with the diagnosis and resolution of any technical issues, whilst proactively ensuring customers are getting the best use out of their internet services.
- Permanent opportunity
- Start date – 17 January 2022
- A hybrid work from home set up, with one day in the office per fortnight
- Rotating rosters Monday – Friday 8am – 10pm & Saturday Sunday 8am – 8pm
- Rosters are set for four weeks at a time, one week in advance
You’ll be providing the very best customer experience by:
- Providing Tier 1 technical support and customer service duties in relation to broadband and data services
- Managing inbound and outbound customer calls and email enquiries
- Fault ticket management and resolution
- Resolve escalated issues within a reasonable time frame
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a passion making customers’ lives easier by solving their internet problems
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume and target-focussed environment
- You are tech savvy, and able to juggle multiple systems at once and troubleshoot with customers confidently (full training and ongoing support will be provided in the role)
- Previous contact centre/customer service experience is highly desired
- You have a stable internet connection and quiet space in your home to work in with no interruptions
- Earn up to $6,000 annually in monthly bonuses
- $80 monthly credit towards your Wi-Fi + $30 extra towards power/mobile
- $300 gym subsidy per year
- 50% subsidy on health insurance premiums for you and your immediate family
- Long term career development opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive team culture where even the little wins are celebrated
- A flexible hybrid work from home set up, 1 day in the office per fortnight – no more worrying about where to park!
With more than 23 years’ experience connecting New Zealanders with the best telecommunication solutions, this ever-growing company offers true career development opportunities, competitive benefits and a great work culture with team connectivity at the forefront.
If this sounds like your next career move, then click apply today!
If you have any specific questions, please contact Lorrin or Hannah on 03 366 6226 for a confidential conversation.