Junior Financial Analyst
We are on the lookout for reliable person who is interested in joining a well-established non-bank lender company in the financial services sector. NZ owned and operated company based in Hamilton specialising in mortgage finance.
Looking for a new junior analyst, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Prepare and execute daily/weekly settlement requests
- Assist in the delivery of key finance and funding projects
- Assist with the monitoring and review of the daily operations of the Trusts
- Assist with the monthly and annual reporting for the business and Trusts
- Build strong relationships with all company stakeholders (internal & external)
- Assist with the wider risk management framework development and review
- Support to other team members as required to assist with the smooth running of the finance and trust reporting function
To succeed successful in this role you need:
- Ideally, previous experience in an accounting or financial services environment
- Relevant degree qualification preferred, but not essential
- Organised approach with high level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of relevant legislation preferred, but not essential
- Advanced skills in excel and technical mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Friendly and positive individual
Offering you an opportunity in a small, friendly family feel company focused on customer service and industry relationships, with new role available due to company growth.
Happy to look at recently graduated student with financial qualifications or if you have experience in the industry, then do not delay and apply today.