Are you a recent graduate, looking for your entry into a corporate role? Do you have strong administrative skills and a passion for people?
Our client is on the hunt for an enthusiastic go-getter to join their team in an administrative scope.
About the Company:
Our client was founded almost 30 years ago as international and national meetings specialists, but since then, has broadened their skillset to include awards management, international bids and corporate events. Today, a reputable company based in Mount Eden, they specialise in organising large medical and scientific meetings, exhibitions and Government conferences throughout Australasia and Asia. They have a rare opportunity within their Delegate Services team that YOU could be a part of!
About the Role:
- Monday to Friday, full time
- Based in their office in Mt Eden
- Work two days from home
- You’ll be responsible for processing registrations, abstract submissions, and accommodation bookings for conference participants in an efficient, well-presented and timely manner
- The role is predominantly administrative and based in the office except for when onsite at the conference registration desk
- Communication is paramount to this role between all stakeholders, participants, colleagues, and clients. Inevitably, an excellent command of written, verbal English is a pre-requisite
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to utilize your area of study, be it marketing, communications or events
- A step into a corporate role with a market leader
- Potential to work 1-2 days from home
- Exposure to the world of Conferencing, including both virtual and live events
- Join a hardworking and dynamic team!
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous, proven administration experience (ideally)
- You will have an interest in events and conferences, this role is mainly desk bound
- We will look at a recent graduate with minimal office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
- Proven accuracy, shown through solid typing, spelling and data entry results
- Excellent numerical ability
- Relevant tertiary degree or an equivalent qualification
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand permanently
If you have a real interest in Conferencing, good administrative abilities and consider yourself a people person, please apply today with an updated resume and cover letter!