An exciting opportunity to join a dedicated, successful team in a fast-growing structural engineering firm who have always strived to be at the leading edge of their profession and work hard to provide the very best service to their clients.
If you are looking for flexibility in your position, this company offers their staff a nine day fortnight – where staff work 80 hours within those 9 days and have a set choice of either a Monday or Friday off.
About the role
The Office Coordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining the effective and efficient operations of the Central Auckland Office. As part of the role, you will be expected to work closely with the Office Manager and the wider Administration team. This position would be suited to an organised, well presented professional with initiative who is wanting to play a pivotal role in their friendly team.
- Manage day to day office operational duties and delegate tasks to team members as appropriate
- Monitor the administration workload vs timelines and take the appropriate action to ensure deadlines are met
- Management of reception and front of house
- Support engineers & managers with the preparation of proposals, reports, spreadsheets, proof reading etc
- Identify areas where development / training may assist either individuals or the group
- Monthly invoicing and debtor management
- Organise office employee social events as well as company functions
- Provide support to the Office Manager
- Induction of new employees in conjunction with Office Manager
- Job creation within our project management software, filing and archiving
You will be a pro-active coordinator who can bring passion to their work and is happy to roll up their sleeves and find ways to make our business better. You will have a high attention to detail, but at the same time you have a positive approach and are willing to take on varied tasks in a small team.
You will bring/have:
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Xero and Workflow Max would be advantageous
- Must be an organised self starter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- An ability to work both autonomously as well as part of a team; being able to show initiative and take direction.
- Someone who can own this role
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nine day fortnight – where staff work 80 hours within those 9 days and have a set choice of either a Monday or Friday off
- Work Vareity – the opportunity to work across numerous things
- On going training – they provide clear pathways to develop and grow their people with an annua training budget for each staff member
- The opportunity to expand your role in this growing business
- A fun work environment that respects its employees and their lifestyles
- Southern Cross Wellbeing One Health Insurance
If this sounds like you and you’d like to talk with us about joining my client’s team, click Apply for this job, with your CV and your cover letter.