Our Auckland based client is New Zealand’s largest apartment developer and are looking for an experienced planner or project co-ordinator to join their growing pre-development team. This is a full time, permanent position operating from the head offices in Parnell, Auckland.
The candidate we are looking for will have come from a Real Estate or Property background, we are open to the type of role that you have done however experience around the resource consenting process is important. The role is a full-time position Monday to Friday.
- Conducting preliminary feasibility assessments of potential sites
- Drafting ‘bulk and location’ plans for potential sites
- Engaging and managing consultants
- Obtaining consultant reports
- Liaising with council & leading the pre-application process
- Preparing Resource Consent applications & working alongside our external planners
- Working with directors on new development proposals
- Reporting to directors and various other in-house teams
- Ability to be involved in the design & architectural stages of development
- Liaising between different consultants and internal staff to ensure that consented plans align with marketing material
- Co-ordinating project team meetings & keeping minutes
- This role covers the wide spectrum between office, high-rise apartments, terraced housing, industrial and renewable energy assets
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organised
- Motivated, positive, and eager to learn
- Proficient in their computer skills. Strong Word, Excel, and Outlook skills are essential
- Ability to use Adobe creative suite and/or Sketchup would be a bonus
- Able to juggle multiple tasks under pressure in a calm manner
- Capable of taking ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the role
- A team-player with an approachable, personable, and friendly manner”
The core role is managing various sites through the pre-development / planning stage, Resource Consenting, and then working alongside our in-house Development Managers on developed design and Building Consents.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-renowned developer that is continually growing and evolving.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to us today!