Our client in the public sector is currently seeking a Project Consultation Coordinator to start immediately for 4 months.
- CBD location and options to work from home
- $27 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- ASAP until end May with potential to extend
You will be reporting to the Customer Focus Team Leader and providing public engagement coordination services. This fast-paced team liaise with multiple stakeholders to obtain and redistribute accurate information in an efficient manner. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with engineers to prepare project briefs for consultation (meeting / analysis)
- Consulting internally with other departments (emails)
- Consulting externally with affected residents and business/community organisations (letters, emails, phone calls)
- Summarising external feedback for engineers, and then translating the engineer’s responses into easy-to-understand language for external use (formal writing / analysis)
This position suits a critical thinking candidate with previous administration experience. Along with flexibility, adaptability and an analytical mindset, essential skills include:
- Experience in a Project environment or Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
If you meet the above criteria and are eligible to work in NZ, apply now!