Our client is one of New Zealand’s most important Government agencies. Their main goal is to maintain well trained, equipped and disciplined armed forces that can react to crisis at short notice.
As the customer service agent, you will be a key part of the shared services group, this group is responsible for the effective provision and efficient delivery of a range of shared services activities. No day will be the same as the first point of call for the business, requiring you to liaise and assist across all different units and levels of the organisation. You will provide a range of administration services, including:
- Fielding customer service queries
- Running building inductions for new employees
- Booking travel and processing through online systems
- Assisting with event coordination and arranging general supply orders
- Supporting mailroom and courier services
- Performing other administration support as required
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Process driven and detail focused
- Supportive, motivating and a team player
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Have exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Be adaptable to ever changing circumstances
Benefits of the role:
- Be a part of an organisation that defends NZ
- Full access to the onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Insurance packages offered
- North Shore location & onsite parking
Apply with your CV and cover letter today!