Our client is a large distributor and manufacture of concrete pipeline systems here in New Zealand. They are well-known for working on some of NZ’s largest construction projects and pride themselves on excellent customer service and delivery.
As this role is the distribution side of the business, there will be a variety of responsibilities across client services as well as some hands-on yard sales. A key focus of this role is building a strong rapport with regular clients and continue to grow the client base through excellent customer service.
- Front counter customer sales
- Answering phone enquires and providing quotes
- Yard and stock control
- Coordinating site deliveries
- Loading and unloading customer vehicles when required
- General administration and reporting duties
- Supportive team and on the job training
- Career progression opportunities within the wider business
- Great location with onsite parking
- Being on your feet means you get to stay fit while you work!
- Work with already established clients who know the team well
Key skills we are looking for:
- Energetic and personable attitude with a natural flair for customer service
- Proven experience in similar customer or client services role
- An interest in the industry or commercial construction in general
- Confident communication both verbally and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Reliability and good time management skills
- An understanding and passion for Health and Safety is essential for this role
- Good data entry capability for updating inventory
*Pre employment drug testing and police check is required in order to be successful for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply today via this advert’s portal with your updated cv and cover letter.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of New Zealand’s largest supplier of commercial construction goods!