As the borders and international flights open back up Madison is looking for Contact Centre Temps to service the growing needs for our client Qantas.
Qantas is well established in the airline industry and has been serving communities for more than 100 years. Along with excellent service they aim to have a positive impact on the broader community and minimise their impact on the environment. And, above all, achieve the highest standards of safety and integrity.
About the Role:
- 6-month temp role with potential of converting to permanent opportunities
- ASAP start
- 40 hours per week rostered
- You need to be entirely flexible between 5am – 9.30pm Monday – Sunday
- Hybrid working model – predominantly working from home however you will be required in the office for the induction period (first 3 days) and as and when required
- Respond to inbound queries via multichannel offering, including, but not limited to, voice, webchat, social media, in-app chat and email
- Initiate outbound interactions as required
- Attempt first contact resolution to customer queries and resolution of procedural or process failure not limited to before/after or during customer journey
- Interpret and accurately calculate international and domestic fares and rules where applicable
- Action all queries within the required timeframe
- Recalculate tickets for reissue, sales, refunds and issuance where applicable
- Achieve viable Customer Recovery for airline events such as, but not limited to, disruptions, complaints, and retention
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of resilience, self-motivation, and initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Either Fibre or VDSL connection
- A work from home desk setup / office (tech will be provided)
If you are ready to for your customer service career to TAKE OFF then we would love to hear from you. Click APPLY NOW to get your application underway!