About the Company:
Our client is a trusted provider of professional Secretariat services and has been helping NZ industry groups, not for profit organisations and government departments succeed. With an embedded resourcing business model, they provide tailored association management services within the telecommunications and information technology sectors.
Their services range from Board secretarial support through to financial management, project management, technical writing, membership support, event management, digital communications, websites, and social media management.
They are now seeking an astute Marketing and Communications Advisor who can provide strong marketing and communications plans and implement for events, activities, and projects for their clients within the Technology and Telco industry.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- This is a busy role with a broad scope. You will write and edit a wide variety of content including e-newsletters, blog posts, press releases, case studies, event promotion, website, and other digital media content
- In this role you will be dealing with many groups of people, Stakeholder management will be part of your daily routine as you develop and manage key stakeholder lists and a programme of communications to ensure they are well informed
- Key marketing activities such as monitoring activity across digital channels and identifying areas for improvement for audience reach and engagement
- Key communication activities such as developing and implementing programs, drafting core communications content for events, activities and projects as well as maintaining and producing website content for multiple client sites, working with CMS platforms such as WordPress
Days/ Hours: 30 hours a week, 6 hours a day
As the Marketing & Communications Advisor you will be part of a team, taking ownership of Marketing & Communications for a range of channels and audiences, create digital communications and website content, editing reports to support the companies clients.
The position is more communications heavy then marketing, and it is essential that the successful candidate have strong ability with social media content, blog posts, newsletter creation and other content writing.
- Communication– You will have strong written and verbal communication, with proven writing and editing skills.
- Hands-on – Ability to write a marketing and comms plan, social media plan. Must be a doer, and have good Balance between strategic planning & hands – on implementation
- Organised– You will be able to juggle many priorities successfully, have good process and ability to multi – task.
- Quick Learner – You will have a natural affinity for understanding and picking up new and sometimes complex concepts quickly. You are Naturally curious and will either have an interest or have come from the NZ Tech and Telco industry.
- Service delivery– With strong customer focus, ideally you will have come from a service delivery environment and demonstrated ability to manage expectations while delivering successful outcomes for many stakeholders
- Team Player – You will be collaborative in approach with a natural affinity to help those around you
- Positive culture with a supportive team environment who understand work life balance
- Great location in Mairangi Bay – Work near the Beach!
- Flexible working with a great work from home arrangement
- Nearby free parking
Keen to discuss the role and how to take this step to elevate your Marketing & Communications career? Get in touch with Jessica Walker on 02102995132 or Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org. Or APPLY today!