About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Supervisor with exceptional organisational skills based onsite at our client’s offices looking after a team of Madison office assistants. You will be employed by Madison working closely with our team as they support a large government organisation with general administration and customer service.
This 3-month temporary role starting 23rd May, will have real impact on the community and give you an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the public sector.
- Central Upper Hutt location close to public transport
- Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
- $35 per hour and 8% holiday pay
- Full training and support during your assignment
We are looking for someone we can rely on to work closely with the Madison Business Partner to ensure smooth day to day running, reporting, and creating a happy, high performing culture.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting on performance and supporting delivery of the teams’ work tasks
- Assistance with training and coaching
- Utilise tools available to monitor daily results of set KPIs
- Identifying development needs and opportunities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven leadership and coaching skills with the ability to motivate others
- The ability to follow instructions with procedures and minimum direction
- Competent using multiple systems simultaneously
- A positive attitude and the flexibility to cope with change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Reliable with strong integrity
- Good reporting ability with excellent organisational skills
- A professional, personable approach with the ability to build good relationships
If this role sounds like you, apply today!