Are you a recent graduate looking for a chance to apply your skills in a corporate environment? Do you want to gain entry and progress your career within the property industry? We are currently looking for an Office Assistant for our client based in the CBD, who are New Zealand’s largest private office building owner with hundreds of tenancies across Auckland and Wellington, specialising in commercial and industrial property.
This role offers a lot of variety, with duties related to reception, office management, personal assistance, facilities and accounts assistance.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Front of house duties such as answering phones and meeting and greeting our high profile cliental
- Updating and maintaining OPM data and contact lists
- Assisting with event organisation for company functions
- Diary management and travel bookings
- Processing of contractor and tenant service calls and queries
- Collation of monthly account reports and ad hoc support for the Finance team
- Have good written and verbal communication and an outstanding phone manner – customer centric is key for this position!
- Be positive, resilient and solution focussed when dealing clients.
- Have a natural talent for organisation and a high level of attention to detail.
- Hold a relevant tertiary degree.
- Work with a friendly, fun and sociable team.
- Being one of the largest landlords in Auckland – there is huge exposure to the Property industry and influential people
- Lots of great development opportunities further down the track
If you think you have the necessary skills and attitude to fit into the social and professional team, then we would love to hear from you!