We currently have awesome opportunities available for Consultants for a well-known brand with a showroom in the Wellington CBD.
Our client is a family-owned company that has an international reputation for being the market leader in manufacturing premium domestic and commercial appliances. Operating globally, they hold a strong local presence in the New Zealand domestic appliance market across kitchen, laundry, and floor care categories.
As the next customer service superstar, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting all customers with product information, demonstrations, quotations and follow up
- Ensure centre cleanliness and effective stock fulfilment
- Support the Culinary team with the coordination of cooking classes and events
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Provide solutions and effectively manage customer enquiries and general administration duties
- Ensure active participation in product training sessions and other events
The right candidate will possess:
- A customer centric, can-do attitude with a collaborative team focus.
- You will have demonstrated experience delivering premium customer service
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- To be able to quickly understand customers needs/wants
- An openness and ability to learn new systems and have proficiency with MS Office Suite.
If you are a consultative salesperson, enjoy being challenged and are continually striving to improve your skills and knowledge, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org