My client is listed on the ASX, and they actively manage more than $10 billion of assets – involving office, retail and industrial properties throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Originally founded in 2001 – their evolution reflected a proven skill and experience in identifying value and moving decisively to turn-around under-performing assets. They are an investment manager with a 35 year track-record of delivering a range of products then services to investors, advisers and securityholders. Our business is centred around property funds management and investment bonds.
We are looking for a super Office Coordinator who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the office. You are the first point of contact for all staff in relation to general office and administration related queries. You are often the first point of contact an investor or visitor will have with the company and are required to receive and interact with incoming visitors in such a manner that positively shapes the interactions the customer will continue to have with the company. There is a lot of opportunity to progress with this company, previous candidates have moved into Asset Management, Marketing and Investor Relations department.
This is a great opportunity to step into a bigger role in the future, perfect for graduates. The role is Monday to Friday – 0830-1730.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone calls and messages to the appropriate staff member
- Arrange and provide visitors and staff members with beverages and refreshments when required. Ensure meeting rooms and common areas are cleared of glassware and dishes following meetings
- Assist the Executive Assistant and other staff as required and requested
- Be responsible for booking meetings for staff and sending calendar invites out
- Arrange flights, transport and accommodation for all staff when necessary
- Efficiently receive and distribute the office mail/courier every morning. Arrange postage/courier of documents for staff when requested
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and stationery
- As required, liaise with all suppliers and contractors for any maintenance works in the office including any requirements needed done by the cleaners
- Assist in the planning and preparation of investor meetings, social functions, conferences and conference calls
- Arrange staff/client Christmas gifts
- Ensuring budgets for events are created and tracked appropriately
- Planning and preparation of Augusta sponsorship and charity events when required
What we are looking for in someone:
- Excellent presentation – this is a corporate CBD office
- Communication skills both verbally and written must be of a high standard
- We are open to the background of someone, if you have graduated university and looking for an opportunity in property / law etc, this role would be a perfect step
- Organisational and planning skills – we want someone that can think on their feet, look ahead at the work load and plan
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to work hard
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality
We are open to someone with a university degree looking for an opportunity, or perhaps you have come from a similar role and wanting a change of pace and a better work culture?
Please apply today!