Our client is a well established investments and financial planning company, they have their own in-house transfer staff, financial advisers and other specialist representatives. Equipped with a senior team of finance and investment professionals they are dedicated to providing the best possible service to their clients. Based on Aucklands beautiful north shore, they have free on site parking a warm welcoming team and excellent remuneration and bonus packages for their staff.
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm
Hybrid working model
- Correspondence with clients via email and phone call, taking messages and delegating calls to the correct person
- Work closely with advisers and assist with any general tasks including updating client information, checking over spreadsheets, preparing reports etc
- Collate withdrawal documentation for external transfers out, permanent emigration, hardship, and serious ill health request for internal transfers
- Assisting with requests relating to anything relative to the investments team
- Looking for improvement to internal systems, actively identifying where processes can be simplified
The ideal candidate:
- Customer/client focused – has excellent communications skills externally and internally (both written and verbal)
- Confidence to speak up and resolve problems, unafraid to ask for help
- Keen eye for detail and has the ability to easily pickup new systems
- Self sufficient, no need for micromanagement – can work autonomously and well within a team
- Has an interest in progression in the financial and investments field, looking to grow and learn
- Flexible working arrangement
- Laptop supplied
- On site free parking
This is an opportunity offering development and growth along with a solidified career path within the finance sector.
Apply today with your cover letter and resume and we will be in touch!
BH Reference 132746