We are currently looking for a highly organised and motivated Site Operations Coordinator to join our client based in the Central Eastern Suburbs. This role will suit someone who likes a variety of tasks but also understands the importance of providing efficient administrative support.
Duration: tempoary position for 3 months with an opportunity to extend
Hours: 40 hours per week
What your role will entail:
- Deliver customer focused, quality administrative services to support site operations
- Ensure procurement policy and procedures are followed for all site purchases.
- Execute financial transactions and reports in support of site operations
- Manage tender and quotation processes
- Ensure compliance with contractor management, emergency management, and site related HSE systems
- Carry out various site administrative support tasks as required, eg:
- Purchasing and travel
- Freight logistics
- Inductions & training relating to systems & processes used by site operations
- Document processing and management
- Workshop / seminar support
- Participate in team meetings, working groups and committees.
- Coordinate the delivery of site facilities and equipment.
What you will need to be successful in this position
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Reliable, enthusiastic and ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to adapt to different situations and tasks easily
- Organised, efficient and proactive
What you will receive in return:
- You will work with and meet a diverse range of people who are passionate about their industry
- Friendly and supportive work environment that drives an empowering, motivating culture
- Free parking on site
Interested? Please click the apply button now and submit an updated version of your CV!