About the company
Our client is a large Government organisation that works in a face-paced and busy environment.
They are on the lookout for someone who is great at developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to budget and scope project briefs and oversee a group of capital projects.
About the role
This is a 6-month temporary position that has the potential to be extended.
The role includes three days from the Tauranga office and two days from the Hamilton office per week.
The aim is to support the Delivery Team Manager.
- Maintain an overview of budget requirements
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, contractors, and consultants
- Assess and address the technical issues that arise, and coordinate and manage these appropriately.
- Lead the management of effective relationships to process project delivery and the client’s reputation.
- Ensure the ongoing provision of clear and concise communications and be consistently responses to all key stakeholders.
- Have experience in a Project Management position.
- Have proven skills managing and leading a team of professionals
- Enjoys working with people and builds strong relationships easily
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Great attitude and are willing to learn
- Enjoys strategically thinking
- Strong initiative
- Ability to focus on results, prioritise, plan, organise and control to achieve results
If you want to know more, don’t delay, apply today. Or send your CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org OR Emma.Leat@madison.co.nz