About the company:
This family owned and operated business has been successfully importing products into NZ for the past 60 years. There warehouse team comprises of 4 others and they are now seeking an reliable and accurate Storeperson to join them.
What’s on offer:
- Full time, permanent employment
- Job stability
- Excellent hourly rate – get paid what you’re worth!
- Work life balance – no overtime required
- Henderson location!
- Great company values
- Monday to Friday role 8am – 4.30pm – no weekend work required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3+ years pick packing experience
- Physically fit and ability to lift heavy loads
- Ideally, you will have your forklift license
- You’re reliable, dedicated and committed to the task at hand
- Ability to work autonomously
- Decent numeracy & literacy skills for stocktake
About the role:
- Picking and packing
- Loading / unloading containers
- Restocking shelves
If the above sounds like you then click the apply button today! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans – 0212466017 or email@example.com.