Are you a natural-born leader and customer service superstar? Interested in exploring a new industry with exposure to exciting career opportunities? We are seeking a talented Team Leader to join our client’s sales team and play a pivotal role in driving results and success.
Founded in the USA and listed on the New York stock exchange, our client specialises in selling innovative, cloud-connected technology designed to offer life-changing health solutions. Being a small Wellington team in an ever-evolving industry, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment is held in high regards, and the wellbeing of their customers is at the heart of what they do.
- Meaningful work with full training provided.
- Full time work from Monday to Friday: no weekend work and no afterhours!
- Great location in Newtown; close to central Wellington.
- Annual salary offering $60,000 – $65,000 with monthly bonuses to celebrate team/company performance!
- Achieve sales targets and offer recommendations that elevate service standards and improve practice delivery.
- Manage the performance of team members, maintaining a motivating team culture through providing support and coaching.
- Keep well-informed of industry trends, product knowledge, and training to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the market.
- Carry out client follow-up programs, preparing and dispatching reports.
- Be diligent with stock management, filing, and ensuring the cleanliness of the clinic is presented to high standards.
- Manage the maintenance, reprocessing, and quality-checking of trial equipment.
- Display effective communication and interpersonal skills when liaising with third parties as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in fast-paced retail, sales, customer service, or healthcare environments (healthcare or pharmacy backgrounds are valued, but not required).
- Prior success in team management, training, and development.
- Proven ability to recruit and motivate teams, with a positive mindset towards change, and skilled at effectively leading a team through change.
- Coaching expertise to drive team success in meeting sales targets and enhancing service standards.
- Strong and adaptable communication skills and active listening skills with a problem-solving approach to customer concerns.
- A composed and compassionate approach under pressure.
- High quality customer service skills, prioritising the best outcome for the individual.
- A meticulous attention to detail and proficiency in learning various computer systems.
If you are a proactive and inspired sales team leader with the experience and values mentioned above, we encourage you to apply!